If so, you've seen the default start page is "Powered by MSN" when you start the new Edge browser.
But you can change this start page. Maybe you want to start at your favorite site like Google. Or OneCoolTip.
It's easy. Here's how.
How to Set Your Start Page in Microsoft Edge
- Click the three dot icon "..." in the top-right hand corner of Edge.
- Select "Settings"
- Within Settings, you'll find "Open With"
- You can choose from 4 options:
- Start Page - Opens with just the Start page and the "Powered by MSN" content
- New Tab Page: Opens with a new tab. Content is determined by the options in the choice box below (Top sites and suggested contents, Top Sites or A Blank page)
- Previous Pages: Opens with the pages open when Edge was last used.
- A Specific Page or Pages: A web page of your choice. Select the Custom option and enter the web address of the page you'd like opened when you start. For example www.onecooltip.com
We've posted a number of very cool Windows 10 tips. Check them out below.
- How to Change the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
- How Do I Get Windows 10 for Free?