OK, it's Free but with an *.
Microsoft is making Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for qualified Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
It will be available to install starting July 29, 2015.
You can reserve your free copy today. But you only have until July 19, 2016 to take advantage of this offer.
To reserve your copy,
- Click on the small Windows icon located at the lower right side of the taskbar.
- Click "Reserve your free upgrade" when prompted
That's it. Microsoft will download Windows 10 to your device when it's available and let you know when your device is ready to install the upgrade.
To learn more about this offer, check out the Windows 10 FAQ HERE.
- NASA Ring Tones Just Launched
- How to Fix the iPhone Message Reset Error
- Take Back Your Inbox with Google Inbox
- Google Photos is the New "Must Have" App
- Amazon Echo Now Knows Your Google Schedule
One Cool Tip.com
Daily Tips for a Cooler Life!