Invoke God Mode in Windows 10
By now, you should have upgraded to the FREE Windows 10 operating system for your PC that came out last week.
It's OK if you haven't. When you do, be sure you have good a good backup of your data to play it safe.
Windows 10 is a great new version of Windows. It's what Windows 8 should have been. But with many new improvements and features. Best of all, the Start button is back. We'll do some Cool Tips for Windows 10 in the coming weeks.
But the very best Cool Tip for Windows 10 is GodMode. This hidden system control feature is for both general users and geeky sysadmins. It brings all of the system settings into one all-powerful settings screen.
To invoke GodMode:
That's it. All of the system settings are in one place.
The new GodMode settings window can be moved around your desktop and directory like any other folder so you can make it convenient to access in the future.
To learn more about Windows 10, check out Microsoft's Windows 10 page.
- How to Change the Default File Explorer View
- How to Quickly Show the Desktop in Windows 10
- How to Set Your Start Page in Microsoft Edge
- How to Change the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#GodMode #Windows10 #Microsoft