What does showing the desktop mean? All application windows will minimize and only the Windows desktop will display. It's a quick way when you need to get to files and folders that are on your desktop.
The first trick is not very intuitive. If fact, it's almost a hidden trick. Even if you've been using Windows 10 for a while, you've probably overlooked it.
It's been there all along.
Do you see it?
Don't be ashamed.
It's that itsy bitsy tall rectangle at the far right side of the taskbar.
Click it to show the desktop.
The second trick is easy. Just press the Win + D keys to show the desktop.
- How to Set Your Start Page in Microsoft Edge
- How to Change the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Microsoft #Windows10 #desktop #taskbar