Most people prefer the "This PC" seen in previous Windows versions.
Here's how to change the default folder view when File Explorer is opened:
- Open File Explorer.
- Click “View” in the menu ribbon bar.
- Click “Options” (far right) to open the Folder Options dialog.
- Under the “General” tab, “Open File Explorer to:", change the drop-down option to “This PC.”
- Click OK.
That's it. Enjoy!
- How to Quickly Show the Desktop in Windows 10
- How to Set Your Start Page in Microsoft Edge
- How to Change the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Microsoft #Windows10 #fileexplorer #options