These new emoji include a burrito, avocado, unicorn, cheese wedge and taco.
But how do you use these new emoticons?
Many people haven't even used the existing emoji.
It's a two step process.
First, you need to add the Emoji keyboard to your iPhone or iPad. Here's how to do it.
The next step is to actually use the emoji. Here's how.
You can use the emoji anywhere the standard keyboard can be used.
After you've added the emoji keyboard, you can select it when the keyboard is displayed.
For example, when sending a text message and you click in the text field, the keyboard will display.
Select the world icon to change keyboards.
If you have more than one keyboard installed, press the world again until the emoji keyboard is shown.
You'll see categories of emoji at the bottom, press an icon such as the smiley face to see all of the face emoticons. or swipe left or right to cycle thru all of the emoticons.
Select the one you want to include in your message.
Press the world icon to cycle back to your original keyboard.
That's it! Enjoy.
- Apple Responds to Wi-Fi Assist Controversy
- How to Make a Hands-Free Phone Call with Speaker Enabled
- How to Add and Save Mail Attachments on Your iPhone and iPad
- Reset "Hey Siri" After You Upgrade to ioS9
- Use This Siri Trick To Call Someone
- Force Siri to Search Google
- "Siri, What Planes are Overhead?"