You could look the person up in your contacts and call them.
But why do that when you have the power of Siri on your iPhone?
You don't even have to call out the person's name.
When reading an email on your iPhone, just press the home button and tell Siri to "Call him" or "Call her".
Siri will look up the number and make the call for you.
- Force Siri to Search Google
- "Siri, What Planes are Overhead?"
- "Siri, What is Zero Divided by Zero?"
- How to Turn Off or On Emergency Alerts on Your Phone
- Blocking Calls on Your Smart Phone
- How to Extend Your Smart Phone Battery Life
#apple #iPhone #Siri #Call #email