Virus and malware can sneak into your PC at anytime.
Every website and email is a potential new threat.
Up-to-date anti-virus software will help keep the problems to a minimum.
But only if it is running and current.
Make it a regular habit to check each week.
Usually, you can right mouse-click the software's icon in the task bar to check and update the definitions if they are not current.
Be prepared. Don't wait until it's too late.
- How to Open a Link in a New Tab Window
- Let Excel Recommend the Best Chart
- Google's New "Smart Reply" Can Write Your Email
- Invoke God Mode in Windows 10
- Try These Two Gmail Address Hacks
#Security #antivirus #virus #software