Actually, there are two.
Perhaps you've found a site with a page full of links. Rather than clicking each link and then having to go back to the main page, these tips will force any link click to open in a new tab window. It's easy to return to the main tab window and delete the newly opened tab if needed.
Here are two ways to force a link to open in a new tab window:
1. Hover over a link, and right-mouse click. Select "Open link in new window".
2. Hover over the link and press the Ctrl key and click the link.
- Mute Annoying Audio Ads in New Chrome Feature
- How to Set Your Start Page in Microsoft Edge
- Reopen Closed Tabs in Chrome Browser
- View a Site Better with this Chrome Tip
- Clear Your Chrome Browsing Data with This Trick
- The Many Searches of Google
- Is Google Down? Learn How to Find Out
- How to Change the Default Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Google #Chrome #link #click #edge #IE #firefox