If this happens to you, use this cool tip.
When you are using Google's Chrome browser, press the Ctrl and the + or - keys to zoom in or out of a web page. On a Mac, use the Cmd key.
You can zoom between 25% and 500%.
To return to 100% view, press Ctrl and 0.
To view more of a page, press F11 to go to full-screen mode. Press F11 again to return to normal view.
You can also find the zoom option in the drop down settings in the top right corner.
- Clear Your Chrome Browsing Data with This Trick
- Reopen Closed Tabs in Chrome Browser
- The Many Searches of Google
- Is Google Down? Learn How to Find Out
- Upload Your Photos to Google from your Desktop
- Take Back Your Inbox with Google Inbox
#Google #Chrome #browser #view #zoom #f11 #f0