Try a reboot first.
A complete shutdown and restart fixes most Windows issues 99 out of 100 times.
Why does a restart fix PC problems?
Some software can get bloated by hogging too much memory as files are opened and closed. Or small coding issues causes the application or operating system to halt without an option to fix itself. Many users keep their computers on for extended periods of time so these little issues can build up. A restart clears any computer memory errors that have occurred since the last restart to start new.
- How to Stop Windows 10 Ads in Start Menu
- "Find My Device" is New Feature of Windows 10 in November Update
- How to Change the Default File Explorer View
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Windows #restart #reboot #startup #PC #computer