You didn't think your free Windows 10 upgrade was really free, did you?
There's an easy way to disable these annoying ads.
- Go to Settings
- Select Personalization
- Select Start
- Toggle the "Occasionally show suggestions in Start" option to "off"
That's it! No more ads or suggestions in the Start menu in your Windows 10.
- "Find My Device" is New Feature of Windows 10 in November Update
- How to Change the Default File Explorer View
- Minimize Windows on the Desktop with Shake
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Windows10 #Microsoft #suggestions #ads #ad #settings #personalization