Google's note taking service, Keep, is now available for iPhone and iPads.
The new Apple iOS app comes 2 years after it's been available on the web and as an Android app.
Similar to Evernote, users can create notes, add photos, and create To Do Lists.
Google Keep keeps everything synced across devices.
It's a great service and this new iOS version will allow more users to use Google Keep.
Download the new iOS Google Keep app HERE. Google Keep is available online at: https://keep.google.com/ Download the Google Keep app for Android HERE.
- Try These Two Gmail Address Hacks
- Sign Out of Gmail Remotely
- Default Email Isn't Always Your Friend
- The Many Searches of Google
- Take Back Your Inbox with Google Inbox
- Upload Your Photos to Google from your Desktop