Did you know that all of your Facebook searches are saved too?
Have you searched out ex-boyfriends? Ex-girlfriends?
Do you want to make these past search queries go away?
You can with a few simple steps. Just follow these instructions below:
- Click on the settings cog in the top-right corned. Choose the "Activity Log" option from the dropdown list.
- All of your recent Facebook activity will be displayed. On the left-hand menu, select "More" under "Photos, Likes and Comments". Then choose "Search"
- Your complete search history will be displayed. You can delete individual searches by clicking the "block" icon (the circle with a line through it) and then "Remove". To remove all searches, click the "Clear Searches" link at the top.
That's it. Facebook can't use your past searches for marketing to you.
- The Many Searches of Google
- Upload Your Photos to Google from your Desktop
- Take Back Your Inbox with Google Inbox
- Google Photos is the New "Must Have" App
- Amazon Echo Now Knows Your Google Schedule
One Cool Tip.com
Cool Tips for a Cooler Life!
#facebook #search #history