To use Send to Device:
- Be signed in to the same Google account on the PC and Google Maps mobile device
-Open Google Maps on your computer.
- Search for a place
- Click the Send to Device link
- Click the device you want to send the place to
- You device will show a notification
- Tap the notification to open Google Maps and display the place location.
Note: Be sure that notifications are set for you iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Google Keep App Now Available for iPhones and iPads
- Try These Two Gmail Address Hacks
- Sign Out of Gmail Remotely
- Default Email Isn't Always Your Friend
- The Many Searches of Google
- Upload Your Photos to Google from your Desktop
#Google #Maps #GoogleMaps #Directions #GPS