Whatever the reason, Facebook makes it easy to download an archive of your Facebook data.
Here is how to do it.
1. Click the triangle icon in the upper right-hand corner of any Facebook Page.
2. Select "Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive"
You'll be notified when your archive is ready to download.
- Protect Your Privacy by Remotely Logging Out of Facebook
- Beware of Duplicate Facebook Friend Requests
- Default Email Isn't Always Your Friend
- You Can Now "Unsend" an Email from Gmail
- The Many Searches of Google
- Upload Your Photos to Google from your Desktop