Did you just send the wrong message to your boss?
Did you get your girlfriend and your wife's email mixed up? Only kidding.
Google can help you solve these modern first-world problems with a new feature available to all users in Google's Gmail service.
Google announced this week that an "Undo Send" option has become part of the official product. It had been in testing as part of Gmail's Lab options.
When enabled, you have between 5-30 seconds to "unsend" the message.
Here's how to enable this feature and use it in Gmail:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the "gear" Setting icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "general" tab if not already.
- About half-way down, look for the "Undo Send" option.
- Click the check box to "Enable Undo Send".
- Click the dropdown box to choose 5, 10, 20 or 30 seconds.
- Scroll tot he bottom of the page and click the "Save Changes" button.
That's it! Save yourself some grief by turn this new feature on.
- Snapseed - Google's Best Photo App You Don't Know About
- Upload Your Photos from Your Desktop to Google
- Google Photos is Your New "Must Have" App
- Dropbox is Your Simple Cloud Storage Solution
- How to Extend Your Smart Phone Battery Life
One Cool Tip.com
Cool Tips for a Cooler Life!
#email #gmail #google #unsend