We'll, yes. But it is learning new tricks all of the time.
Now Amazon Echo will read Audible books to you. And Amazon Echo also supports Whispersync for Voice so you can switch between reading and listening Kindle Unlimited books.
- To listen to an audiobook, just say "Alexa, read <Audible Book Title>".
- To pause an audiobook, just say "Alexa, pause".
- To resume the current book you're reading by saying "Alexa, resume my book".
- To control the playback say "Alexa, go back" or "Alexa, go forward"
Note, in these examples the <Wake Word> is "Alexa" but you can change it to "Amazon" by changing the wake word in the Echo app settings.
- Amazon Echo Now Knows Your Google Schedule
- Waze is Your "Must Have" Driving App
- Check Out Google's New "My Account"
- How Do I Get Windows 10 for Free?
- NASA Ring Tones Just Launched
- Google Photos is the New "Must Have" App
One Cool Tip.com
Daily Tips for a Cooler Life!