It's difficult to know the nutritional value of foods, especially those that have been prepared at home.
Google has a very useful tool to compare the nutritional value of foods.
What if you're wondering which is better for you, a slice of pumpkin pie or a cup of chopped kale?
There you have it.
The cold hard facts.
Pumpkin pie wins on comfort and deliciousness.
Kale wins on nutrition. Yay Kale.
From the Google search page or Chrome browser box, enter your search in the following example:
"Compare pumpkin pie and kale"
This Google "compare" search also works with the mobile Google search app for iOS and Android devices.
- Google App Gets a Whole Lot Smarter
- How to Find Customer Service Phone Numbers Using Google Search
- Google's New "About Me" Lets You Manage Your Profile Information in One Place
- Google's New "Smart Reply" Can Write Your Email Response For You
- The Many Searches of Google
#Google #search #compare #food #nutrition