C-3PO, Human Cyborg Relations, can now be your voice navigator using Waze on your Android or iPhone..
C-3PO will tell you how to get to your destination at lightspeed faster than than the Millennium Falcon on a Kessel Run in under 12 parsecs.
It's all part of a new massive promotion of the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens film across multiple Google services,
We've told you about Waze and how it is a great navigation app. And even when Stephen Colbert was a guest navigator.
Now you can set the voice as C-3PO.
Here's how to do it:
- Open the Waze app
- Scroll down to settings (click the Waze icon in the bottom left corner, then settings icon)
- Select Sound
- Click to select Star Wars
That's it! May the Waze be with you!
For more information and links to download Waze, visit the Waze, Star Wars page HERE.
For more information on Google's Star Wars, click HERE.
- Running Out of Gas? Let Waze Show You the Best Prices
- Waze is Your "Must Have" Driving App
- Waze Knows Where You Are Going
- Use the New Low Power Mode in iOS 9 to Extend Your iPhone Battery Life
- Siri, What Flights are Overhead?
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts