Check out this cool tip from June 2015:
Snapseed - Google's Best Photo App You Don't Know About
With the rapid use of smart phones, millions of people around the world now take photos every day. With newer phones capable of greater quality photos, users can take near-professional photos on their phone cameras. Many professionals even take their professional photos on mobile devices. But not every photo is picture-quality and ready to share.
So how can you make edits to you photos without exporting them to a PC? Fortunately, most phones offer some built-in editing capabilities, like cropping and auto-tune. And there are dozens of great photo editing apps in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
But which one is best?
Click to Read More
- Upload Your Photos from Your Desktop to Google
- Google Photos is Your New "Must Have" App
- Dropbox is Your Simple Cloud Storage Solution
- How to Extend Your Smart Phone Battery Life
- How Do I Get Windows 10 for Free?