The software now has a Flight Simulator built in that allows you to fly around the terrain.
To use this fun new feature:
- Download the latest version of Google Earth HERE.
- Once you have GE running, enter the special secret key commands: Ctrl+Alt+A
- You'll see this screen where you can choose between an F16 or SR22. You can also choose to take-off from an airport around the world or from your current location in Google Earth:
4. Before you take off, check out the list of controls HERE.
5. Using a joystick is better but you can still fly around with just a keyboard and mouse.
One Cool Tip.com
Daily Tips for a Cooler Life!