If you've ever asked yourself that question, let the new speed limit feature in the Waze app help you.
When driving in an area where the feature is working, you'll receive an alert letting you know the speed limit and your current speed.
You can change the speed over the limit that the app alerts you in the Waze settings.
The new feature started this spring but new areas have been added.
- Running Out of Gas? Let Waze Show You the Best Prices
- Waze is Your "Must Have" Driving App
- Waze Knows Where You Are Going
- Use the New Low Power Mode in iOS 9 to Extend Your iPhone Battery Life
- Siri, What Flights are Overhead?
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts