Do you want to read more books, get to the gym more often or learn a new language?
Google Calendar now can help you find and schedule time to get it done.
Setting up goals is easy to do. Just set up a goal -- Go to the gym 3 times a week -- and Google Calendar will find an open time and schedule it for you.
To learn more, check out this helpful Google blog post.
- Google App Gets a Whole Lot Smarter
- How to Find Customer Service Phone Numbers Using Google Search
- Google's New "About Me" Lets You Manage Your Profile Information in One Place
- Google's New "Smart Reply" Can Write Your Email Response For You
- The Many Searches of Google
#Google #calendar #goal