We've come to expect applications to quickly auto-update based upon how mobile phone apps work.
But not all PC apps are quick to update.
If your PC Skype is having issues, be sure to check that you have the latest version installed.
- Launch Skype if it is not already loaded.
- Click the Help Menu
- Select "Check for Updates"
- If you have the latest version, you'll get a notice telling you that you are up-to-date.
- If an update is available, you'll have the option to download the latest version.
That's it. Download and install the latest version.
And don't forget that you can use the beta version of Skype for the web.
To try the new Skype for Web beta, visit http://www.skype.com or http://web.skype.com and sign in with your Skype ID and password.
- Skype for Web Now Open to All Users
- Try These Top 5 Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts
- Invoke GodMode in Windows 10
- How to Stop Windows 10 Ads in Start Menu
- "Find My Device" is New Feature of Windows 10 in November Update
- Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Now Lets You Capture Pop Up Menus with Delay Action
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#Skype #Windows #Update #software #application #app