Or did you already have one?
You'll need to register it with the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
Effective December 21, 2015, anyone who owns a small unmanned aircraft of a certain weight must register with the Federal Aviation Administration's Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) registry before they fly outdoors.
People who previously operated their UAS must register by February 19, 2016.
Failure to register may results in fines and criminal penalties
To register, visit the FAA's UAS registration site: http://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/
- Top Secret YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts
- AP Releases Historical Video Footage on YouTube
- Embed a YouTube Video
- Try These Two Gmail Address Hacks
- You Can Now "Unsend" an Email from Gmail
- The Many Searches of Google
Cool Tech Tips for a Cooler Life!
#drone #FAA #UAS #UnmannedAircraftSysten #plane #remote