This new service lets you keep in sync with your desktop calendar and online calendar. You can control the flow the information and set the sync schedule as well:
To begin using Google Calendar Sync, do the following:
- Download the application from Google: http://dl.google.com/googlecalendarsync/GoogleCalendarSync_Installer.exe
- Once a dialog box appears, click "Save File." The download should open automatically. If it doesn't, manually open the download from your browser's download window.
- Click "OK" to confirm that you're aware this is an executable file.
- Read through the Google Calendar Sync Terms of Service, and click "I Agree."
- Continue to follow through the Installation Options and click "Install" to finish the set-up process.
Google now has more information posted online at HERE.
One Cool Tip
Daily Tips for a Cooler Life!