Have you ever been in a meeting and wished you could access an important file? From your PC? From a phone? From a tablet like an iPad?
While there are a number of solutions for remote access to a running PC, the hands down winner for accessing synced files online is Dropbox.com.
Dropbox works just like any other folder on your computer. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox's servers and any other computer or many smartphones or tablets linked to your account. You can view, edit, save, and even share your files with others. Updated files saved on Dropbox will be automatically synced on your other devices.
Dropbox supports Windows and Macintosh computers, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices.
And the best thing is that Dropbox is free. Well, you do get 2GBof free storage with the Basic service. $99.00 a year buys 50GB of data storage and $199 a year buys 100GB of data storage.
Don't be left without those important files again.
Check it out at www.dropbox.com
- Dropbox is Your Simple Cloud Storage Solution
- Upload Your Photos from Your Desktop to Google
- Google Photos is Your New "Must Have" App
- How to Extend Your Smart Phone Battery Life
- How to Restart Your iPhone or iPad
- Netflix Comes to Marriott Hotels
- How Do I Get Windows 10 for Free?
One Cool Tip.com
Daily Tips for a Cooler Life!